Re: Magic NYNEX incantation for channelized T1?

Shawn (shawnc@ime.net)
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 16:10:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Apr 1997, Ed Manaman wrote:

> NYNEX wants $1200 for a PRI in upstate NY. We too are stuck with
> individual pots lines and BRI's. BRI's, btw, don't sell very well either,
> due to the per minute charge they impose.

The BRIs that we are being forced to get do not have per minute charges...
I'm not sure why..

> I've dried the "Direct Video" and Video this and that, but have had no
> luck with the pricing. Does it matter if you have Centrex? Any info
> would be appreciated if any of the ideas work.

Our current POTS are centrex, and I would imagine that any PRIs or BRIs
that we get would also be... All of our ISDN lines are centrex that we
have now...