Re: Multiple Call Types

Sherwood Pekelo (spekelo@iav.com)
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 18:03:51 -1000 (HST)

cc'd to support@livingston.com

On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, Luther D. Keal wrote:

> I'm looking at how to handle different call types into a PM-3.
>
> What I want to do is hanlde regular analog calls for one price, 56K for
> another, and ISDN Lite for another.

There are ways and there are ways... Parse the radius logs to see what the
user connects at... have a script running that matches the connect type of
a user with what they should connect at, and have it reset the port if it
is the incorrect type.

RFE: radius entry to deny certain protocols to specified users i.e. if
they pay for analog only 33.6K <, the 56K or ISDN is not accepted for that
user.

Just a thought...

--
Aloha,