Re: Announcing K56flex Modems and Ascend MAX Availability (fwd)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 14:57:43 -0600 (MDT)

I've never owned a piece of Ascend equipment. But I have contacted them
on multiple occasions in order to get product information, they still
spell my name on snail mailings and email spams just lately as Stephan.

- Stephen