Re: Announcing K56flex Modems and Ascend MAX Availability (fwd)

Kevin Smith (kevin@ascend.com)
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 10:19:41 -0700

At 08:41 AM 4/16/97 -0500, Jeffrey J. Mountin wrote:
>At 05:48 PM 4/15/97 -0700, Joe Sasek wrote:
>>Thanks Sherwood for pointing this out. This same address B_Potts@msn.com
>>was used to spam portmaster-users a while back offering the MaxUp program
>>from Ascend. The idiot (uh marketing person) who did this assumed that the
>>customer base would never figure it out. Again thank goodness for clueful
>>customers!
>>
>>We will update the list shortly relative to progress on our 56K development.
>
>Certainly after the last time this happened you changed the mailing, so
>that even if you are on the list you *cannot* get a list of users. BAD! MZ?
>
>I wonder if Kevin Smith would care to comment on this, as I received one,
>but do not own any single piece of Ascend equipment and never did.

I've bought this to the attention of our Marketing VP. I'll let you know what
the outcome is.

Kevin Smith Updated Service and Support
Customer Satisfaction Resources are now at:
Ascend Communications http://www.ascend.com/service