Re: Multilink

Matthew S. Crocker (matthew@crocker.com)
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 14:59:50 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 13 Apr 1997, Jason Hatch wrote:

> We have a customer who wants to get 2 dedicated 33.6 connections to us.
> The way he wants it to work is to have him dial into us 2 times at 33.6
> and have a total of 67.2kbps. Is this possibile with a portmaster or
> radius? If not, does anyone have any ideas on how this can be done?

Jason,

Working on a Sunday? ;)

Yes it is possible to do this with a PM2. As long as both connections
are made to the same box. The new PM3's will support multi-chassis
bonding but that may only be for ISDN. What is the customer using on
their end?

-Matt

Matthew S. Crocker - Systems Administration  	matthew@crocker.com
Crocker Communications				Phone: (413) 587-3350
PO BOX 710					Fax:   (413) 587-3352
Greenfield, MA 01302-0710			http://www.crocker.com