Re: PM2e-30

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 07:38:06 -0600 (MDT)

John,

When it says "User-Requested" it means that the user's PPP dialer issued
the PPP commands advising the other end that it would like to disconnect.
I don't think this can be caused by anything but the user's PPP dialer
sending it on purpose.

Perhaps the user has a 5 or 15 minute idle timer set up on their computer?
Dunno.. doesn't look like it from what you're saying.