Re: PM3's and disconnects.

Jean-Francois Laplante (jeff@bbsi.net)
Wed, 09 Apr 1997 12:40:24 -0700

At 09:58 97-04-09 -0500, you wrote:

>Livingston support will give you the location of 3.5.1b11, which is
>an "engineering beta" for people with PM3 problems, not a "public
>beta". Although it supposedly contains new modem code, it did not
>help us.
>
>When the fix comes, it will be in the form of a ComOS release. To quote
>MZ: "The modem code is part of ComOS, it is stored in a seperate file
>though. You *can* load the modem code seperately, but we don't build
>such code releases."

I already downloaded v3.5.1b11 nut since I saw 2-3 people saying it didn't
help them, I didn't install it. I'm going to wait for a more "official"
release.

Good luck.

JF.

INTERNET - BBSI Inc. + Fournisseur de Service Internet
Jean-Francois Laplante + et
jeff@bbsi.net + Babillard Electronique
418-968-6381 modems + Internet Service Provider
418-968-4433 voix/voice + and
418-968-5634 fax + Electronic Bulletin Board
141 Regnault Sept-Iles Quebec G4R 4M4