Re: Need Reassurance on PM3

Ian M. Smith (iansmith@ncinter.net)
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 10:37:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Brantley Jones wrote:
> Is anybody having GOOD luck with the Channelized T1??? If this is not
> going to work, we'll have to use something else as PRI isn't always
> available and/or cost-effective in all areas.

I use PM# based CT1 and have had good luck. Out of about 1000 diffrent
users calling into them, 3 had problems. One was an Intel 14.4 modem,
another I can't remember and the third is a Supra 28.8 modem upgraded to
33.6. The Supra is most likely broken since other identical Supra models
work fine.

PRI lines here are close to double CT1 prices.

--
IanSmith