RE: Need Reassurance on PM3

Beth Montes (bmontes@iland.net)
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 09:05:28 -0500

At 01:12 AM 4/9/97 -0400, you wrote:
>> Is anybody having GOOD luck with the Channelized T1??? If this is not
>> going to work, we'll have to use something else as PRI isn't always
>> available and/or cost-effective in all areas.
>
>I've had two channelized T1's going into a PM3 without any problems since
I installed it over two weeks ago. Very smooth, except for connection
problems with USR 28.8's.

>David Cecil
>ConnectUp, Inc.
>davidc@connectup.com

That may be a big part of our problem. We have a large number of
users with USR modems, and do see the PM3 having more problems
with them than with other brands.

David, have you been able to resolve the USR-PM3 problems? How?

Beth

Beth Montes I-Land Internet Services
bmontes@iland.net http://www.iland.net
vx: 816-827-5111 x21 Sedalia, MO