Re: PM3's and disconnects.

Jaime Bozza (wheelman@nuc.net)
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 21:54:51 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Beth Montes wrote:

> I've been told by Livingston this is not a pervasive problem. Looking
> at posts to this list for the last couple of days, I'm not sure I believe
> that. It might help if everyone who's seeing these problems would
> open a tech support case. If you're told they aren't aware of these

I'm curious if Livingston Support even pays attention to half of the stuff
that goes on in this mailing list.

Everyone? Shall we follow Beth and get trouble tickets open? If they
start to have several open tickets, perhaps they'll get the idea that
we're not all crazy and there really *IS* a legitimate problem with
disconnects.

Jaime Bozza
Nucleus Communications, Inc.