Re: Uptimes on Portmasters

Tim Flavin (tim@i1.net)
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 16:50:16 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Jay Hennigan wrote:

> > > Livingston PortMaster PM-2e ComOS 3.5
> > > System uptime is 58 days 3 hours 16 minutes
> >
> > He said R.
>
> Not 3.5, but humming along just fine...
>
> Livingston Enterprises PortMaster Version 3.3.2c1
> System uptime is 75 days 10 hours 18 minutes
>
> It's a 2ER-30, with one ISDN card and 20 analog ports, and we are using it
> as an R taking a T-1 on frame and feeding another PM2E-30 on ethernet.
> And, no, I'm not considering upgrading it to 3.5 unless I absolutely have
> to.

Pretty much the same setup here, a 2eR30 fully loaded and a full PtP T1 as
well as a 2e30 with a 5BRI card fully loaded on the ethernet.

pm2> ver
Livingston PortMaster PM-2e ComOS 3.5
System uptime is 14 days 18 hours 12 minutes
pm2> sh ses
Port User Host/Inet/Dest Type Dir Status Start
Idle
------
W1 - pm2w1.i1.net Netwrk Hrd ESTABLISHED 11days
0

Tim Flavin Internet Access for St Louis & Chicago
Internet 1st, Inc Toll Free Sales & Support 800-875-3173
http://www.i1.net For more information email info@i1.net