Re: Uptimes on Portmasters

Jay Hennigan (jay@west.net)
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 14:31:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Jake (the flake) Messinger wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Stephen Fisher wrote:
>
> > > Actually I wonder if anybody has an uptime of 50 days for a PM-2ER-30
> > > running ComOS 3.5?
> >
> > Livingston PortMaster PM-2e ComOS 3.5
> > System uptime is 58 days 3 hours 16 minutes
>
> He said R.

Not 3.5, but humming along just fine...

Livingston Enterprises PortMaster Version 3.3.2c1
System uptime is 75 days 10 hours 18 minutes

It's a 2ER-30, with one ISDN card and 20 analog ports, and we are using it
as an R taking a T-1 on frame and feeding another PM2E-30 on ethernet.
And, no, I'm not considering upgrading it to 3.5 unless I absolutely have
to.

-- Jay Hennigan jay@west.net --
WestNet: Internet service to Santa Barbara, Ventura and the world.
805-892-2133 805-289-1000 805-578-2121