Re: Channelized T-1 Ordering Information

Aaron Smith (aaron@net-link.net)
Tue, 08 Apr 1997 10:33:06 -0400

Sherwood Pekelo wrote:

> Are you considering also providing ISDN service? If so, then order PRIs!
> Unless costing here is a factor...
>
> alpha page is up at:
>
> <http://iav.com/~poidog/pm3>
>
> this is how I setup our PRI and PM3....

Thanks for the info! At the moment we do provide ISDN
service, but we are not planning on using the PM3's for this. They
will be exclusively used for home dial in users with 33.6 modems
etc. I'm still, however, looking for documentation on how the
channelized T-1's for a PM3 need to be set up on the TELCO end in order
to support the 56k protocol. If I successfully wrestle this info
out of Livingston, and anyone is interested, I'll look into making it
available on-line.

* Aaron Smith                     * I was musing on the immortal *
* Netlink Systems L.L.C.          * words of Socrates when he    *
* E-Mail: aaron@net-link.net      * said: "I drank What?"        *
* Web:    www.net-link.net/~aaron *                              *