Re: Brand X vs. PM-3 - The real issues...

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 16:37:43 -0600 (MDT)

I agree fully, Sherwood, but how do you explain to the users why they're
getting lower connection rates? Especially if they're, on the average,
lower than what they got dialing into your analog hunt-group.