Re: ISDN via DOV probs

Karl Denninger (karl@Mcs.Net)
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 17:33:54 -0500

On Mon, Apr 07, 1997 at 06:00:53PM -0400, keith wrote:
> We connecting our first ISND customer via D0V and CHT1 (very exciting).
> However the customer is only able to connect on one channel. Buy the way
> we do not have any ISDN customers connected via livingston products at
> this point, this our first PM3. It seems as if the MAX Ports option in
> PMConsole may control this, however it will not let me use 2 as an
> option. Any suggestions...do we have the PM3 misconfigured somehow?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Keith Snell
> 3W Power Internet Services
> Boston, MA

Yes.

112kbps DOVBS does in fact work; I have tested this extensively.

You *DO* have to have Max-Ports set to "2", or the second channel gets
rejected. This is as it should be.

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity
http://www.mcs.net/~karl     | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service
			     | 99 Analog numbers, 77 ISDN, http://www.mcs.net/
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1 x219]| NOW Serving 56kbps DIGITAL on our analog lines!
Fax:   [+1 312 803-4929]     | 2 FULL DS-3 Internet links; 400Mbps B/W Internal