Re: Editing the MIB on PM2ER-30

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 00:41:03 -0700 (MST)

Name: interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifSpeed.97
Gauge: 0

*bang head against wall* I never noticed that it didn't even give an
interface speed.. I wonder when Livingston is going to beef up the SNMP
support? I remember a while back they hired someone to do just that.

Answer: Not sure, you may be able to set a write community and write the
variable to the PM, not sure though.