Re: USR Lowers Pricing

Sherwood Pekelo (spekelo@iav.com)
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 16:12:11 -1000 (HST)

On Fri, 4 Apr 1997, Damien T. wrote:

> At 01:01 AM 4/4/97 -1000, you wrote:
> Damien said:
> >> margin on everything. $70 for a rack shelf?! <g>! ($10-15 for fabrication
> >> and powdercoat / paint). Guess the real question is how you compute
> "cost" ...
> >
> >Actually, I'm I look back into my PM3 box.. the rack mounts are there..did
> >I get a bonus? 8)
>
> Hey Sherwood...I was referring to the IRX and PM2 series that didn't come
> with rack mounts, but had the optional shelf available <g>! Rack mounts are
> ALWAYS a bonus...so I'm glad the PM3 comes rack-ready.

PM2s had a shelf? hehe, sad to say I was too lazy to setup a 19" rack so
went to walmart got a plastic rack and used that for our Analog
setup....with our new PM3 though... heck if I were to get a rack now,
it's be pretty damn lonely... 8)

Oh, BTW, just had 2 PRIs installed here through GTE ... NOTE: do NOT do
1-D 46-B and one backup D... won't work... *sigh* there was some confusion
regarding this...anyway thanks to Josh in Technical Support, Mike Mann in
Sales, and the GTE installers who did their job!

Sometime next week I'll make a webpage(s) available regarding the steps I
went through to configure the PM3 including, ugh DNS assignment, and the
information that was passed on to GTE to get everything to work.

--
Aloha,

Sherwood Happy Livingston Supporter!