Re: USR Lowers Pricing

Joe Sasek (sasek@livingston.com)
Fri, 04 Apr 1997 08:17:21 -0800

>To: Robert Hanson <roberth@cet.com>
>From: Joe Sasek <sasek@livingston.com>
>Subject: Re: shoot your feet?
>

>>i was under the opposite impression... not from livingston, yet from the
>>fact that...
>>
>>... wouldnt livingston want a part of the MAX TNT market?
>
>Absolutely! and we're definately in pursuit of such development. As all
know we don't make commitments before realities but we see telco circuit
pricing heading in a direction that would make a box with a T-3 interface a
desireable within a 12 month window. PM3 is first in what will be a series
of killer products from Livingston.

>Regards,
>
>Joe
>--

>>> I was under the impression that Livingston didn't want this sort of
density
>>> in *one* box... I think the general consensus was that it would be too
>>> risky in case the box went dead... (230 ports going down at once would
>>> suck...)
>>>
>>> -Richard
>>>

>>--->
>>Robert H. Hanson Cutting Edge Communications, Inc.
>>Otis Orchards, Wa. Regional Commercial Internet Service Provider
>>(509) 927-9541 email: roberth@cet.com - http://www.cet.com/

Livingston Enterprises 4464 Willow Road
Joe Sasek Pleasanton, CA 94588-8519
V.P of Sales & Marketing http://www.livingston.com/
(510)737-2100 (Voice) (510) 426-8951 (Fax)
Email joe@livingston.com