Re: Huge USR $14,352 48 Port T1/PRI Promotion

Technical Support (support@digicity.net)
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 18:50:29 -0800 (PST)

At 02:17 PM 4/1/97 -0800, source@c9.com wrote:

>I am contacting you from Source Technology. We are a
>National Platnum reseller for US Robotics.
^^^^^^^
And bad spammers with poor spelling.

>WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, USR has a limited time offer for 48
^^^
Should be hyphenated (-).

>port ISP T1/PRI Bundles with FREE X2 software, FREE
>Total Control Management Software, and FREE Radius
>Security software priced at a amazing $14,352 or $299
^^^
Use "an" instead of "a" when the next word begins with a vowel. Vowels
are words that being with the letters a, e, i, o, u.

>per port!!!
>
>We also have aggressive special LEASE approval for ISPs
>in business less than two years. Most LEASES are
>approved within 48 hours. Now you can own a USR 48 port
^^^
How can I own it if I'm leasing it? Sheesh!

>PRI or T1 Total Control Chassis for $15.11 per port per
>month and provide your customers with 56K X2 capability.
>
>If you are considering purchasing US Robotics products
>anytime soon or if you are interested in pricing,
>LEASING, or the X2 transmission technology, please
>contact me at your earliest convenience.

Nope, not anymore. If you're interested in learning grammer skills,
spelling, and the difference between leasing and purchasing, please contact
your local community college.

>Gary Dunn
>source@c9.com
>(617) 890-4455