Re: Asked a 1000 times

Marty Likier (marty@livingston.com)
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 08:45:25 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 30 Nov 1996 00:28:46 -0500 you wrote:

>I'm sure these have been asked again and again......
>
>1. Does the PM3 support USR X2 now?

No. USRs implementation is proprietary. (USR to USR) We think a more wider
interoperability is in our (and our customers) best interest. We are in the
final stages of making that decision.

>2. When will the PM3 support dialing in on Channelized Ts?

Around 4-6 weeks out.

>3. When will Livingston offer a Leasing Plan similar to the Ascend?

We are in the midst of finalizing the details of the Livingston leasing
program. If you are interested please, or have immediate needs, please email
Dan Geiger of Livingston at dang@livingston.com.

>4. What is the delivery time on the PM3 with two PRI & 48 Modems?

Please contact you favorite Livinsgton reseller for delivery details.

--Marty

Marty Likier Livingston Worldwide Headquarters
Product Marketing Mgr. 4464 Willow Road
(800) 458-9966 Pleasanton, CA 94588 USA
(510) 737-2164 (510) 244-1903 (FAX)
marty@livingston.com Web: www.livingston.com