Re: Asked a 1000 times

Stephen Zedalis (tintype@zedalis.com)
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 07:27:44 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 30 Nov 1996, Scott A. Lagos wrote:

> I'm sure these have been asked again and again......
>
> 1. Does the PM3 support USR X2 now?

No, NOBODY supports X2 now, not even USR. USR will have their version out
in March for public distribution (its in beta now). Then there are the
Robotics and Motorola versions. In the words of MZ, "Yes we will support
X2, as for USR's version almost certainly not." I wouldn't worry about
it until there is a V.x standard.

> 2. When will the PM3 support dialing in on Channelized Ts?

They are working on it.

> 3. When will Livingston offer a Leasing Plan similar to the Ascend?

Don't know if they will. You can get alot of people owing you money that
way (and possibly not paying). I think I know of one company that was
$8 Million in debt to Ascend.

> 4. What is the delivery time on the PM3 with two PRI & 48 Modems?

Contact your distributor. Ours can get them to us in a couple of days.