Re: No Answer on PM3s

John G. Thompson (jgt10@livingston.com)
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 09:09:43 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, Bernie Brocklehurst wrote:

> I was just curious if anyone else is getting RNAs on their PM3s?
> We have about 100 people testing our PM3 and have had reports from 7
> that this happened. It appears to happen and if they retry, it
> works.

Interesting. I've worked serveral cases with customers who report their
users have the same problems on PM2s.

What are the customer's using for operating systems (win 3.1, win95, mac,
unix, etc.), dialer and network software and modems?

> Another common problem seems to be disconnects. Those who get
> disconnected get disconnected quite frequently. If anyone has any
> ideas, we would appreciate it.

Same questions as above. Are the customers that get RNA getting the
disconnects? What iprotocols are they running?

JGT

--
John G. Thompson       Livingston Enterprises Inc.    Phone: (800) 458-9966
JOAT(MON)              4464 Willow Road                 Fax: (510) 426-8951