Hot date with a PM3? ;)

Robert Hanson (roberth@cet.com)
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 14:41:24 -0800 (PST)

engineering, sales and marketing etc, ummm.... are like incredible sex...

know the parties involved can preform, then think, propose, ponder,
engineer/alpha/announce/beta, hype it up and get ready...

then do it...

repeat as necessary...

--->
Robert H. Hanson Cutting Edge Communications, Inc.
Otis Orchards, Wa. Regional Commercial Internet Service Provider
(509) 927-9541 email: roberth@cet.com - http://www.cet.com/