Re: PM3 Channelized T-1, Leasing, Etc.

DamienT (damient@livewire.digicity.net)
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 12:35:16 -0800

Having stirred up a bit of support and participated in a number
of flames based on my response to Joe Sasek's announcement of the
time line for release of channelized T-1 support in the PM3, I've
forwarded his response with his permission. Although he doesn't
want to turn the list into a marketing vehicle for Livingston, I
think his message answers a number of questions some of us have,
and certainly satisfied me as to Livingston's intentions and
willingness to stand behind their words:

DamienT previously wrote:

>>Does this mean I should wait before faxing back the executed lease to
>>Ascend Credit Corp.? Will there ever be a Livingston Credit Corp., or
>>do you have a recommended leasing agent for a fully-loaded PM3? If the
>>channelized T-1 ComOS takes a turn toward OSPF, and isn't available in
>>six weeks will you release the beta code or provide a refund (your
>>choice...looking for a guarantee here...).

Joe's Response: