Re: On-going cost effectiveness of PM3?

Douglas R. Locke (drlocke@pan-tex.net)
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 19:32:16 -0600 (CST)

When I have clients (potential clients) who try to box me into a corner
like you are attempting, I just tell them to go with the other guy
because they can obviously serve them better. As a Livingston user who
is happy to wait 1 or 2 or 3 months, I suggest you try Ascend.

On Sat, 23 Nov 1996, DamienT wrote:

> At 10:02 AM 11/23/96 -0800, you wrote:
> >To avoid any confusion, Livingston is absolutely committed to supporting
> >channelized T-1 for dial in. This will come in the form of a free software
> >upgrade in approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
> >
> >Best Regards,
> >
> >Joe Sasek
>
> Does this mean I should wait before faxing back the executed lease to
> Ascend Credit Corp.? Will there ever be a Livingston Credit Corp., or
> do you have a recommended leasing agent for a fully-loaded PM3? If the
> channelized T-1 ComOS takes a turn toward OSPF, and isn't available in
> six weeks will you release the beta code or provide a refund (your
> choice...looking for a guarantee here...).
>
> Enough questions. Thanks for your input.
>
> Damien

Douglas R. Locke drlocke@pan-tex.net
PCN, LP P.O. Box 404; Pampa, Texas 79066
CPA; Ex-Elec. Engr. 806-665-8501