Re: On-going cost effectiveness of PM3?

DamienT (damient@livewire.digicity.net)
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 16:22:37 -0800

At 10:02 AM 11/23/96 -0800, you wrote:
>To avoid any confusion, Livingston is absolutely committed to supporting
>channelized T-1 for dial in. This will come in the form of a free software
>upgrade in approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Joe Sasek

Does this mean I should wait before faxing back the executed lease to
Ascend Credit Corp.? Will there ever be a Livingston Credit Corp., or
do you have a recommended leasing agent for a fully-loaded PM3? If the
channelized T-1 ComOS takes a turn toward OSPF, and isn't available in
six weeks will you release the beta code or provide a refund (your
choice...looking for a guarantee here...).

Enough questions. Thanks for your input.

Damien