RE: Win95 DUN with dialback

Steven Ksiazek (steven.ksiazek@reuters.com)
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 15:51:29 -0600

My attempt at dial-back to Win 95 involved the use of the Dial-Up Server
package that comes with the Plus pack. After many attempts, I finally gave up.
It seems that the portmaster and Win95 just couldn't negnotiate a PPP session
if win 95 was the one answering the modem. We finally gave up.

Steve Ksiazek
steven.ksiazek@reuters.com