Re: x2 tech, blah blah blah

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 18:10:45 -0700 (MST)

Better yet have it so you can plug analog phone lines (or maybe bri too?)
into the modems and internally the modems are hadrwired to PM2 or PM3
guts.. So it's a PM2/PM3 combo:).. For those that don't have PRI or can't
afford it or can't afford Channelized-T1 or whatever they can still use a
fully integrated Livingston box.

Just an idea.