Re: Problems with IPS !

Alex Mail (alexm@agetech.net)
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 10:48:51 -0500 (EST)

>From what I hear you CANT specify static ip addresses to a user you need
to specify the static ip in radius or in the portmaster user table. I
cant understand why you would want static ip on the ports but anyways
here is an example of some of my users who are dedicated accounts with
static ip addresses through radius.

uih
Framed-Address = 205.152.26.81,
Framed-Protocol = PPP,
Idle-Timeout = 0,
Session-Timeout = 0

this user logs in with 205.152.26.81 everytime and then I add static
route in the static route table to send him his ip. I tried to get it to
work in radius but I dont know why it doesnt work? Can anyone edit this
and tell me what is the format for framed-route ="" command would be? My
routing table is getting quiet large. I want to send the customer
.82-.94. Too bad PM doesnt do vlsm! Please edit it and add 3 static route
to how it suppose to be.