Re: Is local_ip documented somewhere? (fwd)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 07:10:24 -0700 (MST)

A lot of the time I do prefer printed manuals over HTML. And Livingston
is to be complemented on their new manuals (the blue ones) which are very
nice.. especially better than the spiral bound ones =)