Re: MLPPP w/o hunt groups via location table

Curtis Coleman (curtis@pangea.ca)
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 14:23:21 -0600 (CST)

Thanks to Simon Nuthall for replying on a Sunday, I got the route
installed and running 2B continuous at the customer premise this morning.

I'd also like to thank all who replied in the list. The solution was:

set loc foo telephone 5551212&5551213

Curtis