Re: "Can't negotiate compatible protocol" errors...

Michael Blackstock (support@host.oil.ca)
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 22:49:28 -0500 (EST)

Check the "bring up termianl window after dialing" checkbox in the dialup
connection properties and see what login prompt is sent. We found that 2
of our modems were sending garbage as the login and our customers got the
same message.