Re: need pmmom

Andy Doolittle (andy@server.livingston.com)
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 14:01:01 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Dick Strickland wrote:

> Good Morning
>
> I am looking for a copy of the pmmom utility. I not on the list so
^^^^^
Is that the one you run to watch your pop?

> please reply to me directly if you know where I can find the source for this.
>
> TIA
>
> Dick
> Dick Strickland KDS Internet Services
> E-Mail DickS@kdsi.net Div/ Kelly Supply Co.
> http://www.kdsi.net 1004 West Oklahoma Ave
> Voice (308) 382-5670 Grand Island, NE 68801
> FAX (308) 382-2166
>
> Providing Quality and Affordable Internet Service to
> Nebraska - Iowa - Colorado

andy
++++
In Redmond, no one can hear you scream ...

My opinions, of course, are my own, unless they were given to me by my
employer.

Andrew Doolittle - Sr. Engineer Livingston Enterprises
email: andy@livingston.com vmail: (800)458-9966
smail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94566