Re: in.pmd

Paul Andersen (paul-ml@odin.egate.net)
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 02:43:00 -0500 (EST)

in.pmd is not available for your platform (or mine.. whine to top guns).
And the source is not publically available. You should however look at
netty.c which is on the livingston site. It should do dial-out but I've
never been able to get it to work.

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Andersen paul@egate.net
System Administrator T: +1 (416) 447-8505x23
E-Gate Communications Inc. F: +1 (416) 447-6447
Toronto, Ontario P: +1 (416) 382-9316