Re: ISPs with $$$$ and ...

Robert Hanson (roberth@cet.com)
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 13:05:21 -0800 (PST)

ISP's with $$$ and a Sugar Momma!

Kyle,

ummmm for the most part, you are correct. technically correct is
pry a better term and/or even "politically correct"...

realistically it's all a money, paper, and power shuffle of money
under the law and somehow internally it is all written off in the grand
scheme of things.

realistically !nteract as a customer gets better treatment from
uswest as an rboc. simple big money customer that can get what it wants
when it wants by calling the appropriate salesperson that can push the
right buttons yesterday!

bottom line:

money talks and bullshit walks reguardless of who you are.

:)

now back to our regularly scheduled portmaster discussions.

--->
Robert H. Hanson Cutting Edge Communications, Inc.
Otis Orchards, Wa. Regional Commercial Internet Service Provider
(509) 927-9541 email: roberth@cet.com - http://www.cet.com/