Re: OFF-TOPIC: Need ISP in Poland

Krzysztof Adamski (kadamski@netsurf.net)
Sat, 9 Nov 1996 19:49:42 -0500 (EST)

In Poland access to internet is free (local calls are not free). Polish
Telecom has set it up so anybody can dial in. One number for the all of
the country. Username ppp and password ppp. But no email, you have to buy
that from somebody else. One place that has it is poczta.com
(www.poczta.com). Don't know what the number is, it should be easy to find
in adds.

Krzysztof