Re: download disconnects

Robert Hanson (roberth@cet.com)
Sat, 9 Nov 1996 11:59:15 -0800 (PST)

what version of the comos? i saw this in older versions with 2e's and or
2er's... it went away after always checking hardware flow control and
setting port speeds on all the ports to 57600 and upgrading comos

--->
Robert H. Hanson Cutting Edge Communications, Inc.
Otis Orchards, Wa. Regional Commercial Internet Service Provider
(509) 927-9541 email: roberth@cet.com - http://www.cet.com/