Re: Ok Now What...

Robert Hanson (roberth@cet.com)
Sat, 9 Nov 1996 11:57:24 -0800 (PST)

when i got that code during the process of upgrade #2... #1 was
flawless... i did accidentally reboot.. was big mistake... as i was in
peak hours...

it required going to the pop, and following the generic comos tftp... if i
remember all that is needed is in the latest blue manuals... umm 19-16
area - prom booting...

had to fiddle a little yet it worked like a champ

--->
Robert H. Hanson Cutting Edge Communications, Inc.
Otis Orchards, Wa. Regional Commercial Internet Service Provider
(509) 927-9541 email: roberth@cet.com - http://www.cet.com/