Re: Ascend Max-Up program E-mail correction (fwd)

John Keown (jdk@nni.com)
Sat, 09 Nov 1996 13:16:32 -0500

Christian Nielsen wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Nov 1996, Jared Hall wrote:
>
> > Deer AssEnd Communications,
> >
> > Eye wood like to by an expensive, overpricked product like yours because eye
> > two cant spill coreckly. Thank you, thank you, spam I am.
>
> Amen brother... I just sent them a message telling them that I or any
> company I work for will never buy Ascend. And I will follow it.
>
> see ya Ascend, you can't play in my playground anymore.
>
> Christian

Any man who closes his mind to new ideas is destined to fall behind the
times. JDK

I use both boxes (Ascend & Livingston) Price and ease of configuration are
both in Livingston favor. Performance and support Ascend wins hands down. It
about time you people grow up mature instead of acting like immature
children. MINE IS BETTER THAN YOURS NAN NAH NAN NA NAN NAH

John

--
NuNet, Inc
26 Bethlehem Plaza