Re: Sorry Off Topic: FreeBSD and Scripting

Jon Lusky (lusky2@earth.voyageronline.net)
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 20:52:15 -0500 (EST)

Prof Jake Messinger writes:
> On Wed, 6 Nov 1996, Jonathan Brown wrote:
> > Hi - sorry this is off topic, but you guys are the best around!

Actually, there are newsgroups that would be much more appropriate and
probably give better answers...

> > I have two questions. How do I add another hard drive to a FreeBSD
> > system? and Is it possible to write a shell script withoud sed or awk
>
> grep or perl

don't forget ed!

--
Jonathan R. Lusky		|  Voyager Online, LLC
Director of Network Operations	|  (423) 209-2929