Re: ISP Software

Gary N. McKinney (gmckinney@megabits.net)
Tue, 05 Nov 1996 19:08:33 -0800

Portmaster User Group Mail Account wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We currently have 46 dialup ports, 2 portmasters, 2 BSDI hosts and about
> 410 customers, growing rapidly.
>
> One of our biggest problems is billing and accounting. Given that most
> of the people on this list are ISPs, I would like some general
> recommendations or comments about what billing packages you use or recommend.
>
> Given that this is off topic, please respond personally to me at
> kmadsen@muscanet.com.
>
> Sincerely,
> Kevin Madsen - Account Manager
>
> Muscatine Information Services

HEY ... It may be "somewhat" off-topic but I'll bet there are people on the list who
would like to know what the answers are!

If you would be so kind as to compile the answers and post a "condensed" version I
for one would be grateful!

Thanks.

Gary McKinney, Internet Systems Administrator, Megabits.Net