Re: Livingston Technical Support

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)
Tue, 05 Nov 1996 09:49:24 -0800

Dave Godglick wrote:

> I agree, but we don't work for Livingston, this is a users group. I
> am sure people like Megazone will pass your message on but if you
> really want to thank the support people send a message like this to
> their manager or better yet the CEO.
> You'd be surprised at how few messages like this actually make it to the top.
> In this world of quick complaints it is refreshing to see the
> occassional atta boy.

Its actually ironic. I don't work for Livingston either, but every
time I have called tech support (like 4:55pm last night) I
have gotten a call back within about 15 mins and solved the problem
during that call. I would say some pay tech suport isn't that good.
A lot of people complain about LE Tech support, but so far I haven't
had a problem. I commend them on their support and quick responses.

I would encounrage those who work in Tech support to forward messages
like
this up to their boss or archive them. I keep a lot of messages like
this myself. It helps every once in a while when you need some
"backup". :)

--
Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)
 Internet Engineering Associates   |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs