Re: Livingston Technical Support

Dave Godglick (drg@bond.net)
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 08:46:17 +5

I agree, but we don't work for Livingston, this is a users group. I
am sure people like Megazone will pass your message on but if you
really want to thank the support people send a message like this to
their manager or better yet the CEO.
You'd be surprised at how few messages like this actually make it to the top.
In this world of quick complaints it is refreshing to see the
occassional atta boy.

Just my opinion, I'm done now.

On 4 Nov 96 at 18:23, Mark Whittington wrote:

> Just wanted to drop a quick line to say how pleased I am with the level of
> technical support I have received from Livingston within the past month.
> I've called twice, and both times spoke to a representative less than one
> hour later. I wish to extend my thanks to both the management and
> technical support reps for their efforts in resolving our problems, and
> look forward to working with your company in the future.
>
> -Mark Whittington
> Widomaker Technical Support

> Mark Whittington Widomaker Communication Services, Inc.
> Widomaker Technical Support 493 McLaws Circle
> markc@widomaker.com Williamsburg, VA 23185
> Voice: (757) 253-7621 Fax: (757) 229-4458
> * http://www.widomaker.com *

Dave Godglick
Bondnet Internet Services Inc.
http://www.bond.net