Re: Resetting stats on PM2 (fwd)

John G. Thompson (jgt10@livingston.com)
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 12:19:19 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 4 Nov 1996 patrick@value.net wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, MIX System Operator wrote:
>
> > At 01:23 AM 11/3/96 -0800, MegaZone wrote:
> > >Once upon a time Lennard Kong shaped the electrons to say...
> > >
> > >No, sorry.
> >
> > Are there any plans to have this in the future? I do the 'clear counters'
> > on Cisco and when a port shows errors like frames and spurs, it sure would
> > be nice to clear without rebooting, especially during busy hours.
>
> I would like to second or third this RFE. It would make it much easier to
> track down bad modems/lines.

Patrick, it's more like 10th or 12th the RFE. I'm pushing for this and
other RFEs to make OUR life easier. Yes, "OUR". It would make it MUCH
easier to tech support to help you, the customer with the above and other
much needed functionality.

Please keep reminding 'us' at Livingston. It DOES help!

JGT
internet petrochemical primate

--
John G. Thompson      Livingston Enterprises Inc.    Phone: (800) 458-9966
JOAT(MON)             6920-220 Koll Centre Pkwy.       Fax: (510) 426-8951