Re: Mail failure

Rich Adamson (adar0@routers.com)
Mon, 4 Nov 96 07:09:26 CST

Damien,
The symtom below is a result of Livingston's List Server configuration.
Most servers are configured to include a source address that drops
bounced email into the bit bucket instead of reposting these messages
to the entire List. Who knows what might have caused the message to
bounce from the user's location, but the list server shouldn't be
reposting them.
Rich

--- On Sun, 03 Nov 1996 00:48:22 -0800 "Damien T." <damient@livewire.digicity.net>

-----------------End of Original Message-----------------