Re: IRC - Hostname

Robert Hanson (roberth@cet.com)
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 17:54:36 -0800 (PST)

basically what it means if im interpreting this correctly is that...

in your dns records, for every A record, there needs to be a correcponding
PTR record for forward and reverse dns queries...

--->
Robert H. Hanson Cutting Edge Communications, Inc.
Otis Orchards, Wa. Regional Commercial Internet Service Provider
(509) 927-9541 email: roberth@cet.com - http://www.cet.com/