Re: FS: Livingston IRX-111, Cisco 2503, Ascend P25

Damien T. (damient@livewire.digicity.net)
Fri, 01 Nov 1996 08:24:35 -0800

At 08:04 PM 10/31/96 -0800, you wrote:

>I'm selling some used equipment that I don't need so I can use that
>money towards equipment that I do need. It's all in perfect working
>order and has been treated very well. The cables and manuals will be

Me too. Anyone wanna buy some Supra 28.8 externals flashed up to 33.6?

> * Livingston Portmaster IRX-111 (used)
> $1,400 or best offer.
> Purchased new Mar 15, 1995. In use 24x7 from Mar 15 to Oct 15, 1995
> (7 months). Not been used since.

Umm, these are $1317.25 brand new from Starcom (http://www.starcomsales.com).
Since you indicated that you want these items to move quickly, you may want
to check out current ISP pricing on the others as well, lest the languish in
storage longer than you'd like them to.