Re: Urgent Please Help

eric jones (jones@cccins.gi.cccneb.edu)
Sat, 25 Nov 1995 17:26:35 -0600 (CST)

I had a similar problem about a week ago I ended up do a net load (check
the livingston web page under support)

Generally you have to down load a generic.os based on your host os then
do a net load (the instructions are on the page)

I ended up with haveing to send the unit back (after they fedex me a
replacement). I would suspect the setup is lost unless you backed up the
config.

Give that a try.

Eric Jones
MIS Central Community College