Re: rlogins

Rodney Lorimor (rodl@iea.com)
Fri, 24 Nov 1995 23:36:53 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 25 Nov 1995, Christian Nielsen wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Nov 1995, Rodney Lorimor wrote:
> >
> > Do you have a default host assigned in your PM setup?
>
> yes
>
> Default Host: lonepeak.vii.com
> >
> > Do you have any filtering enabled?
>
> no
>
> bc-01> sho table filter
>
> bc-01>
>
> still does not work.... maybe I should do the rain dance on this one.

I don't think that that is required yet. :)

I just looked at one of our remote PM's. The only other thing I might
think to ask at this time would be, what IP does your default route
(0.0.0.0) point to? Does it point to the IP of W1?

Can you ping or traceroute to your default host from the PM?

---
Rodney J. Lorimor          LAN/WAN consultant
Spokane, Washington        rodl@iea.com
(509) 624-6798             "Just Another Day in Paradise"