Re: oops

Matthew Cable (mec@itg.net)
Sat, 18 Nov 1995 16:42:08 -0500

On Nov 18, 12:50pm, Jay Hennigan wrote:
> Subject: Re: oops
>
> More likely, the modem's DTE speed doesn't match that of the Portmaster.
> Re-initialize the modem from the Portmaster via telnet or attach.
>
>-- End of excerpt from Jay Hennigan

well, I did this several times, but the latest update is when I switch that
modem and another which I know is good, the bad modem is still bad, but the
good modem goes bad also....so I'm thinking there's something going on with the
portmaster thats strange, but unfortunatly, I have no idea what.

--
- Matthew E Cable / Systems Administrator / Internet Technologies Group, Inc.
                  / Cambridge, MA         / http://www.itg.net/~mec